iRecycle makes it easy to find recycling locations anywhere in the U.S. Find places to drop-off your old cell phone (or water bottle or motor oil or… well, you get the idea), get directions and find out what else they accept.
- Access to over 100,000 recycling and disposal locations for over 200 materials
- Get directions to the nearest site from your current location
- Use the auto-complete feature to find what you need to recycle to speed up your search
- Check your search history to replay old search results
- Find additional information for each location like hours of operation, other materials accepted (hey, maybe you can recycle all those plastic bags from under your kitchen sink), their Web site, etc.
- Call locations directly from search results
Bottom line: With information provided by local governments, industry insiders, organizations and everyday consumers, you can recycle hundreds of products from packing peanuts to computers.