Every Thanksgiving, I ask myself “What am I thankful for?” And I come up with some lame corny things.
But the truth is, I really am thankful:
- for my family,
- for my friends,
- for our health,
- that my family wants to eat what I cook,
- that they want to get together every year,
- that this year has gone by without any disasters in our lives,
- that despite the doom and gloom of the bad economy, we are still able to feed ourselves and have a roof over our heads,
- that I found Bubbles for me to adopt and help this year.
- for my working computer
- and most all, my readers, for without whom, I wouldn’t be sitting in front of my “working computer”, writing, every chance I get.
Thank you for being so faithful and reading my rants and thoughts.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!