Today is World Water Day, which is held every year on March 22nd to bring attention for clean, accessible water around the world. It is a day of advocating for sustainable resources of earth’s limited freshwater.
This year’s theme is “Water and Food Safety” and here is my recent post, why we should care about water conservation on Green Living Ideas. The infographic shows how much water we need to produce certain foods and why we should make sensible food choices based on water consumption. So please read the post and think about responsible food choices you should make.
And … inline with today’s important day and because I think you should have safe clean drinking water, I have a great present for you.
Zero Water Filter System Giveaway
I am so thrilled to host a giveaway from my favorite water filter system, Zero Water!! You can read my review here but I love, LOVE this water filter system. We’ve had the 4.5 gallon water cooler system since 2009 and we love the quality of water we get from it.
Did you know that unfiltered tap water might contain Arsenic, DEET, Atrazine, BPA, PFOA, and other toxic and dangerous chemicals?
Don’t worry though.
Good Housekeeping (GH) recently published a detailed article about safe drinking tap water and rated Zero Water Filter system as the best for eliminating 95% of known chemicals from your drinking water. That’s 95% !!! We knew we loved the clean taste of our filtered water but GH confirmed it with their own objective testing.
How awesome is that? I never worry about what’s in my water and I never buy bottled water. I have converted many family and friends to this awesome system. And my review still gets hundreds of page views every day!
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
THE WINNER IS Jennifer! Yay!
So, I am really thrilled that Zero Water has generously offered this awesome 23 Cup Zero Water Filter System for a giveaway! In order to enter to win this great dispenser, you can do any (or all) of the following.
How to Enter:
- First, you must be an e-mail subscriber of ecokaren to enter.
- Leave a comment what water related habit you changed to conserve water? (i.e. food choices, daily rituals, habits, etc.)
- “Like” Zero Water’s Facebook Page and leave a comment on its wall. (Zero Water gives away filters on its Facebook page regularly so ‘like’ the page and enter the giveaway too.)
- “Like” ecokaren’s Facebook page and leave a comment that you ‘liked’ Zero Water’s Facebook page.
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and tag ecokaren (you’d have to like my page to do this)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway and add @ecokarenlee so I know.
- Giveaway is open to e-mail subscribers. Your e-mail address will NOT be shared with anyone.
- You must be over 18 years old who lives within U.S.
- Giveaway will end at 11:59 PM EST on Friday, March 30, 2012
- One winner will be chosen at random, generated by a random.org, and will be announced on Saturday, March 31, 2012
- No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
- You must respond within three days after giveaway is closed to be eligible.
- There is no limit as to how many times you can enter. Each comment is one entry.