As promised, I am giving away two (2) $25 Etsy gift cards so you can do some Christmas shopping from any one of the Hurricane Sandy Relief Fundraiser donors below.
Aren’t you excited? Just in time for Christmas! Yay!
These handmade business owners were so generous in donating/placing an ad on the Hurricane Sandy Relief Fundraiser page. I am able to buy 20 heaters for the Sandy victims, thanks to these great handmade sellers. And a company names Buzzy (see the sidebar logo to the right) also donated to the cause.
And to thank you, my loyal readers, I am giving away two (2) $25 gift cards to Etsy so you can support these awesome handmade sellers.
Here is the caveat…you must have an account on Etsy in order to use these gift card on Etsy. But if you don’t have an account on Etsy, no biggie. It’s really REALLY easy to open an account. It’s free and you can use your gift card, use PayPal or your credit cards to purchase items from sellers. You always wanted to open an account on Etsy, right?
Here is your chance!
What do you have to do to enter the giveaway? Here are the rules.
- Must be aged 18 or older and live in the contiguous US to be eligible to win.
- Giveaway is open to email subscribers only. If you are not, you can subscribe from using the form here.
- Giveaway will end at 12:00 AM EST on Saturday, December 8, 2012
- The gift cards are redeemable in any of the following stores or on ecokaren.
- Rafflecopter will be used to keep track of your entries and choose the winner.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
- You must respond within three days after giveaway is closed to be eligible.
And here are the generous donors. Browse through the shops (or on ecokaren on Etsy) so you’ll know what to buy when you win! Click on any of the images to visit the shops. (Shameless plug – Profits from my NYC Subway Map Series necklaces will benefit Sandy victims so check it out!)
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for ecokaren to operate as a blog to provide information for my readers, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for our endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that I believe would be of value to you and that I approve. Reviews and opinions are 100% mine.