Green Sisterhood, a blogging network I co-founded, is having a über handmade giveaway and I’m so honored to be a co-host!
You know how much I love handmade, especially these eco-friendly sellers from Etsy so I was psyched to support them and introduce you to these awesome handmade eco-friendly goodies. The best part?
My opportunity to THANK YOU for being loyal followers and fans of ecokaren throughout the year by offering the giveaway to YOU!
One person can win all of these items, a total retail value of over $200! So tell, me you are not excited about this giveaway!
Green Sisterhood’s Eco-Friendly Etsy Handmade Giveaway!
1) Herban Lifestyle – Man’s Grooming Set – $40
2) zJayne – Set of 3 Lavender Dryer Sachet – $15
3) House of Metalworks – Yoga Hamsa Necklace – $23
4) Happy Earth Tea – Organic Immune Boosting Tea – $12
5) Crunchy Betty – Exquisite Cleansing Oil – $15.50
6) HerbanLuxe – Vegan Mascara – $11.75
7) Reiter8 – Clutch made from boat sail – $23
8) ecokaren – Eco Fabric Modal Scarf – $30
9) Snackaby – Food Safe Reusable Snack Bags – $23
10) Juniper Mercantile – Organic Unbleached Cotton Towels – $15
How awesome are these, eh?
Check out my reviews on the following sellers:
And to increase your chances for winning, sign up for email newsletters and follow these participating blogs on Facebook!
Almost All the Truth
Creative Green Living
Healthy Home Magazine
Glue and Glitter
Green 4 U
Jen and Joey Go Green
Mindfully Frugal Mom
Nature Moms Blog
The Greening of Westford
The Green Divas
The Soft Landing
Here is how to enter!
If you can’t see the widget below, CLICK HERE TO SEE the FORM AND ENTER
NOTE: The giveaway is for US and Canada residents (Except Quebéc, sorry) only and ends on Tuesday at 11:59PM EST, December 17, 2013. Please read the Terms and Conditions at the end of the Rafflecopter widget before entering. By entering, you are agreeing to subscribe to ecokaren’s email newsletter.
Discliamer: I was not compensated for this giveaway. It is sponsored by Green Sisterhood.